Chianti in Musica 2019
from July 20th to 27th
Early application is recommended to facilitate accommodation arrangements. Availability of shared lodgings may terminate well before the application deadline.
Fee for participation in the masterclass
Students: euro 340.00
The amount includes:
- the UECA membership fee (euro 20,00), compulsory for all Chianti in Musica participants;
- one daily one-to-one lesson, which all students are invited to listen to;
- chamber music lessons;
- participation in the students’ concerts, in agreement with the teacher;
- use of the practice rooms;
- for strings, participation in the orchestra’s rehearsals and concert;
- six lunches, from 21st to 26th (first course, second course, side dish, fruit and water). Special menus available for specific dietary needs (vegetarian, allergies or intolerances) on request: please write to firstname.lastname@example.org within July 10th
- outdoor happy hour on July 26th (drinks and ham & cheese) in occasion of the award ceremony;
- certificate of attendance
Observers and Orchestra members (not enrolled for the instrumental lessons): euro 110.00
The fee does not include accommodation in San Donato in Poggio:
Some apartments pre-booked by the UECA association are available to students at accessible rates. Please contact us to select the accommodation arrangement that best suits your needs. Our staff will provide the available options and give you all necessary information (weekly price ranges from Euro 160 to Euro 290 per person).
Breakfast & Dinner: Students make their own arrangements as all apartments are provided with equipped kitchens. San Donato has supermarkets, shops, restaurants, pizzerias and bars.
Would you like to apply for the teachers/students concert on July 25th?
To participate in the selection, please send in your application and write an e-mail before June 10th indicating that you wish to take part in the teachers/students concert, as indicated in the application procedure. Depending on the applications received, we will notify the concert program and communicate by June 15th the names of the selected students who shall perform alongside the teachers at the concert.
UECA – United European Culture Association
Via Zante 19, 20138 Milano
Cell. +39 3470767387
email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org